Catalong Charters was founded during 2015 to promote tourism in Mozambique.
The sea, sun and beaches of Mozambique are truly beautiful and completely underutilised. The choice of the Leopard 40 Catamaran is perfect for the Maputo Bay and surrounds allowing for ease of access to the worthwhile spots with a great degree of comfort on board.
Attention to detail and your needs is what makes us successful and our aim is repeat customers.
Cerianne V is a Leopard 40 Catamaran that was built by Robertson and Caine in Cape Town South Africa during late 2009. From the factory she was sailed to Mahe in the Seychelles and was there for 5 years on charter until she was sailed down to Maputo in June 2015 for service in this region. Cerianne V is a owners version 3 cabin catamaran for comfort.
Some additional upgrades have been added to Cerianne V to add to the comfort level.
· 80 l/hr Water maker for additional water when needed.
· 700w of solar panels to allow for more electrical power to be available as well as a Victron 1500w inverter for 220v access.
· 24 inch LED Flat screen TV and DVD player in the Saloon
· 19 inch LED Flat screen TV’s in the cabins with access to a range of onboard movies.
· 2 x inflatable 300l Stand up paddleboards (SUPS) for the use of guests.
· 4 x fishing rods (Shimano and PENN) with reels and fishing tackle for the use of the guests. (3 trawling rods and 1 jigging / spinning rod and reel).
· 6 x sets of snorkeling equipment (masks, snorkels and fins)
· Rear mounted gas Braai for a wonderful Picanja , fresh fish or prawns braai.
· And of course an EXPRESSO COFFEE machine to top things off.
15 years of experience in the MAPUTO BAY with various different vessel types both power and sail have given us loads of local knowledge of conditions .